Saturday, March 17, 2018

Oh, Boy!

Playing along at Paper Issues!  I busted out the Pink Paislee Wild Child and was inspired to use this space paper for my son's silly outer space photo! I mean how perfect--a Star Wars shirt, the outer space window, and all of the Wild Child supplies I need to use!



A few close ups, here's my ham!  Space-loving, everything Star Wars, Ryan!


Love all of the pops of red and metallic red throughout the Wild Child ephemera and stickers. Cut file title from Paper Issues found within this set: Greatest Adventure.


Yes,  I wanted it showered in splatters of paint to add to the spacey feel and depth of the design. Find this cut file title on My Greatest Adventure cut file.  This is a bonus cut file that isn't shown on the store image.

Stop by and check out all of the challenges at Paper Issues.  
We hope you are inspired to play along.
Free shipping with orders over $75.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!