Wednesday, January 17, 2018

XOXO Swag Bag

Swag Bag kits for January "All the Hearts" are in the house!  Check out the blog today at Paper Issues to be inspired on how to use these awesome swag bag kits. As it was such a kit full of heart, I went with it and used a PI free cut file to cut hearts out of the kit papers!



I started by splattering the acrylic paints in a ring shape on the Simple Stories woodgrain paper.


I cut the heart grid background cut file multiple times to use up the paper included in the kit.  I trial and error messed around with placement in the circle before adding a small amount of adhesive and sewing each heart down the middle so they could be lifted for dimension on the page.  See my workspace and the additional swag bag items I didn't use on this project!  So much to still play with!!


Cassie includes so many amazing embellishments with each month's kit.
 I love the tassel heart and rosette heart.  I still have the washi tape roll,wood veneer, and several more paper cards, paper scraps, ephemera, and sequins to use!


I challenged myself to use a lot of this gorgeous January kit in this project and I was successful.  But, honestly there is still always so many beautiful kit pieces left to use on other projects!


I really do "heart" you!  Thanks for stopping by.
Grab this kit before it's gone.  Save 20% off with my code!
I la la love it!  You will never be disappointed these swag bag kits, 
they are packed full each month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!