Monday, January 8, 2018

Snow Day

I love Mary-Ann's mood boards and this month at Paper Issues is a new one to inspire! Today it's all about being Pinspired on the Paper Issues blog.

No automatic alt text available.

I love the snowy background!  I was inspired by the reds and light blues, obvi the snow, too!
I went with a new cut file for Paper Issues in the Free Files for my background.



Here's how the cut file snow grid background looked backed in Sweater Weather paper and stitched. I added the positive snowflake pieces in the openings.  I had to add snowflakes to go along with the mood board snowy images.


I added lots of Sweater Weather ephemera and chipboard from CP FaLaLa. The flair was from Fancy Pants holiday collection from last year.
I loved the soft blues in the moodboard and backed the snowflakes to mimic this element.


I love my little Kylo Ren-  he's such a Star Wars loving kiddo. I embraced the red and made that the "pop of" color for this design. Just a sprinkling of red just like the mood board images.


I hope you will play along at Paper Issues and create something sparked from this awesome mood board.  You have now through February 4th to submit your projects.  Simply add them to the posts on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!