Thursday, January 4, 2018

Fab You lous Today

Today it's all about the titles at Paper Issues.  Amanda set the challenge to use a banner in your title this month.
I love any reason to have to think of a title. I find that sometimes I am title-less lately and actually using a title as the design focus of a layout is quite fun! I think Fab-You-lous Today is fitting for this fun birthday layout.


I have hoarded this amazing woodgrain with grays and teals from the summer release by Pink Paislee Summer Lights. It was the perfect time to paint a Dear Lizzy chipboard word to match and pull in the Pebbles Happy Hooray text paper. It's pretty much tone on tone, but I love it with the black and white photos!

The Pink Paislee Summer Lights paper was also used in backing the banner.  It obviously was an easy choice as it complemented the background paper. The today title chipboard was painted using a gelato and watercolor mix to match the papers.


My husband's face by the third picture of Ryan attacking the candles--priceless. Oh, Ryan. Grab the free Paper Issues cut files.  This is a mix of fab you lous florals and the banner is from Merry Wishes.


We hope you'll play along! You have until February 4th to join the challenges at Paper Issues.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!