Monday, December 18, 2017

Snow Love

It's Round Two of the December Issue: Holiday Happenings at Paper Issues. Go check out the new inspiration on the PI blog. I love the snowy white blanket of freshly fallen snow best of all. It is so magical to capture moments like this as the photo is simple, yet, oh so sweet. Crate Paper FaLaLa was my go-to choice for this design!


I haven't used a kraft background in awhile, so it was a fun change for me! I love how the colors pick up Ranger's coat and it pops against the white snow/snowflake cut file.
This fun teal woodgrain was in last year's Simple Stories winter wonderland collection.  It was the perfect addition to the Crate Paper FaLaLa collection.


My paper must've shifted on the mat as this design cut-- you can see the last few snowflakes are off center!  I double cut all intricate designs, so this may have been the effects of the second cut and slight movement on the mat!  Well, like the saying goes- no two snowflakes are alike, they are all unique! Grab this snowflake background here.


Those sweet little flag banners from the FaLaLa collection are the perfect pop of color at the top of the photo. This Love and Joy Deer cut file that I used as my mega title "snow Love" is new in the shop!  I hope you'll try it out in your page designs!  Ryan adores his cousins' dog, Ranger, and looks forward to holidays to play with their dog! Ranger wasn't a fan of playing dress up with his Santa hat!


It's such a busy week ahead full of preparations and festivities.  I sure hope you'll also squeeze in some creative time to play with paper or create a project that fits in with this winter and holiday issue!  You can share your projects now through December 31st!  We can't wait to see what inspires you! See you online in our Facebook group at Paper Issues.  If you have time to check out the amazing sales going on at Paper Issues, it's worth your time to scroll through the shop to see what you need!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!