Tuesday, December 5, 2017

For the Love of Family

Take 5 Tuesday is up on the blog at Paper Issues and I am documenting our recent family photos from October. I love the golden glow and this burst paper from Turn the Page by Pink Paislee and Paige Taylor Evans layered with flowers seemed like the perfect way to draw focus to our photo.
This month's prompts are fun with a winter twist, but I made it work! 3. white (acrylic paint drops) 7. patterned paper 9. journal 11. layers 12. sticker (alpha & florals)


The Dear Lizzy big chipboard title words are so much fun to customize.  I added gesso and two colors of gelatos to match some of the floral colors and the golden leaves color from my picture.

The Turn the Page sticker book had the mini floral alphas for my secondary title words. Most florals were from the ephemera packs and sticker booklets. I also fussy cut many to tuck into spots or add to the depth of layers.

 I love the 6x6 paper pad for this collection as it had the mini prints with foil details. It was the perfect border for the main  family photo.


Thanks for taking a closer look at today's Take 5 Tuesday project.
 I hope you'll play along this month.
Save 20% while you are loading your cart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!