Monday, November 27, 2017

Swag Bag November

Yay!  It's a new swag bag day at Paper Issues!  I love the PI Swag Bag monthly kits that Cassie ships out. They seriously have the best bits in them to create so many projects.  I used only a 1/3 of the swag bag (if that) to create my project. There is so much left to use in other projects which is always a fun go-to stash to have out on my table to use on current layouts that I am working on!

I started with gesso and mixed media colors to go along with the items I pulled out.  I stuck with several ephemera pieces from Echo Park's I'd Rather be Crafting collection and mixed in other swag bag items to create a horizontal design with the larger quote and tag as anchors alongside the photo.

To make the bunting, I cut apart a 3x4 card of chevron that was made with the triangles. The swag bag included enamel dots, so it was an easy embellishment to add dimension and interest along the lower edge!

  I attended this fun crafting workshop in Minneapolis two years ago that was hosted by Amanda Rydell and Maggie Holmes. Two other of my crafty besties also attended and we had so much fun sewing, painting, re-purposing old books into planners, and more. It was such an inspiring day in the arts district of the city!


So there you go! I hope you hop over to the Paper Issues store to grab a new November swag bag or be so smart and grab a 6 month subscription so you don't miss a kit! I love the variety each month and I am always inspired to create when I open these fun swag bags!
Don't delay! Save 20% to try one out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!