Monday, November 20, 2017

Home Sweet Home

It's time for round two of Home is Where the Heart Is at Paper Issues.  I am documenting how our neighborhood development looked from Google Earth when our neighborhood lots were being plotted and prepped for building.



I love the bold tonal striped paper that I used in the background. It had such an earthy, home feel to it, I knew it was just the one to document my home-building story. Making a move to a new city and building a home from the dirt upwards, is a scary and exciting adventure. The Thickers/sticker quotes in Turn the Page worked so well with home building and moving with a family of six!



I used the free PI cut file: Heart of the Home for my title Home Sweet Home and the wood slice heart design. I used some of the ephemera from Carta Bella/Echo Park Welcome Home collection.




This design uses the Pink Paislee Turn the Page: patterned papers, ephemera, sticker booklet, chipboard stickers, and wood veneer.  Isn't it crazy how quickly things change?  This photo was taken in 2012 or early 2013.  Now 4+ years later, the houses are all filled in down the street and around the ponds.  This pictures are hard to believe when you see the current development.


Thanks for stopping by for our new issue "Home is Where the Heart Is".  
I hope you are inspired to try out a PI free cut file design or start documenting
 your move, new house, fresh start, or building project. 
 Don't forget to grab a Google Earth image to go along with
 your new neighborhood or old neighborhood story. 
Stop by the Paper Issues store to save 20% on all of the things from Pink Paislee or any of the collections in stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!