Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Smile: Disney Aulani

It's all about Take 5 October today!  I love the fun prompt list and getting products out to use to meet the list that Mary Ann has posted each month. I used new Elle's Studio Family Fun for this project. The prompts I used: orange, blue, white, sticker, and enamel dots.


This striped paper is just bold and dreamy for background paper.  I loved matching up the ephemera shapes to overlap the color lines and swap the light to dark. 
Tone on tone is a favorite design technique.
 Puffy Stickers and enamel dots= instant dimension! Loving the white acrylic paint splatters to make the white stand out against all of the bold color.


Get Elle's Studio and much much more at Paper Issues online store.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!