Monday, September 4, 2017

Together

There's a new issue at Paper Issues and it's called.... "Let's Give Them Pumpkin to Talk About" and that was a go sign to me to bust out the autumn collections for my project. I love this sweet family photo and it was the perfect reason to use the PI Rings of Life cut file.

I stuck with lots of Carta Bella's Hello Fall and grabbed the script gold foil foam Thickers from one canoe two and small gold Thickers from Maggie Holmes Carousel collection.


The Paper Issues free file wood slice cut file background made a great base to layer the photo and title. This photo was each family member's hand and a leaf we had picked-it is truly a family tree!


The small lowercase foam Thickers from Maggie Holmes Carousel collection have a soft green foam layer which picks up the green in the photo background. You can see how some of the tree rings I chose to leave unglued to provide more dimension and shadows. The Carta Bella cardstock stickers and Fall Forest tree paper made this design come together.


I love using the natural outline of the shape to place my longer title. I love using two fonts of Thickers alpha to accentuate certain words in a longer phrase. This soft patterned background paper is the perfect way to look at a background as your light neutral to build layers on!

I hope you'll get in the Fall spirit and join us at Paper Issues for this newest issue.
If you need new Fall collections--check out at Paper Issues for all the latest!  
Save 20% with code: Stacie   This saves you on your entire order.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!