Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Take 5 Tuesday: Rocking Fall Break

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by to check out Take 5 at Paper Issues!
Take 5 is such a fun challenge to check out each month! 
 Paper Issues blog has the inspiration and the list for the month to refer to and start creating!
Image may contain: text

Here's my take: I used Pebbles Girl Squad
2. gold 4. leaves 6. Fall title 7. patterned paper 8. cardstock 11. stitching 13. date 15.frame


I love this fun guitar, music themed paper from Pebbles Girl Squad.  It's perfect for a boy page just how you see that I used it.  It can rock the best of boys' themes, too!  How cute is his kid's meal served in a guitar?!
The gold foam Thickers are from the newest collections for Halloween called Spooktacular.  They are backed with black foam and I loved the contrast it provided!

The Amy Tangerine sticker book has a whole page of gold and colorful mini hearts.  Yes!  I love them to sprinkle on my pages!


The We R Memory Keepers Stitch Happy Twine can be used on its own without the machine! Grab some today for your messy threads or other fun ideas to embellish! More Amy Tangerine Hustle & Heart mini heart stickers from the sticker booklet!



Save 20% with code: Stacie to grab all of the things!!  
There are more new things hitting the store so don't miss out!

Thanks for checking out my blog today. 
I can't wait to see what you create for Take 5 in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!