Monday, September 11, 2017

Pinspire Me: Adventure Awaits

Hello!  Today on the Paper Issues blog you can catch the latest moodboard for Pinspire Me. 
 I was inspired by the globe and the saying Adventure Awaits along with the inspirational quote.

Image may contain: text

 I played along with Fancy Pants Designs Dream Big.  It is a perfect collection to inspire and carry the sentiment I wanted to leave for my littlest. I love this scripty text  Daydream Believer paper. The light gray color works well as a muted background.


A few more looks:

I used texture paste and scraped black acrylic paint behind my photo. You can find the cut file title in the Free Files section of the Paper Issues store.


The Dream Big ephemera, puffy sticker phrases, and star stickers worked well with the colors in the fall photo.


Fall photos with golden light filtering in are some of my favorites!


I hope you are inspired (Pinspired!) to join us on the Facebook Paper Issues group to post your entries into this challenge and more! Don't forget to check out the free files section of the Paper Issues store for more cut files for your projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!