Sunday, September 24, 2017

Hello Beautiful: Hawaii

It's Sunday Funday! A perfect day to Scraplift at Paper Issues!  
Go check out this week's inspiration on the PI blog and play along!
I was inspired by Wendy's use of the cut file and stitching around it.
The original had such a perfect mix of chipboard, stickers, and wood veneer pieces.  
Cocoa Vanilla Studios Wild at Heart was what I was stashbusting 
and was perfect for my take to document the beauty of Hawaii.


The Rosey Posey background cut file worked for layering the embellishments and having a edge to stitch around.

Cocoa Vanilla has the prettiest papers and especially watercolor style background paper.



Thanks for stopping by! I can't wait to see what project you create for this scraplift!
Get all the scrappy things for 20% off in the Paper Issues store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!