Saturday, August 5, 2017

Sketchy Saturday: Ferris Wheel Fun

Today on the Paper Issues blog is a new Sketchy Saturday for August hosted by Amy!  Check out this fun sketch:
Image may contain: text

I used Echo Park Summer Dreams for my take.  I loved the ferris wheel designs that were included in this collection. I just had to pull out my MN State Fair pictures from last summer to find one to work with.  I switched it up and used one photo, but added the 3x4 cards to my design.  I started with an acrylic painted background with the light teal/aqua color in this collection.


Brads, enamel dots, and chipboard stickers to get all of the circles! I added stitching in various layers to add texture. The Summer Dreams collection has the cutest ferris wheel paper in navy. I used both sides of this in the layering because-- rainbow polka dots!!!


The "so much fun" card was a square cut apart that I sized down to fit this LO design. Don't save these cards for pocket scrapping! Use them on your traditional scrapbook pages as well! Machine stitching and enamel dots sprinkled throughout.


Hope your weekend is going well. 
Thank you for taking a peek! 
Save 20% on everything in the Paper Issues store.  
Check out the newest collections-- so much to love in the shop!  
For 20% your total use code: Stacie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!