Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Back to School

It's a new Project Pocket challenge at Paper Issues.  I documented the start of last school year with Simple Stories Old School.  This was fun to put together and get into the album.  I love mixing it up and adding pocket pages into my albums when the spirit moves me or time is ticking!


A few close up looks:

Use up those text stickers, random stickers, and extra labels on your pocket cards.Add messy threads, flair, and enamel dots for texture and interest!


Add washi tape on top of your photos for a fun layer of text or pattern to cover plain parts of your photos.


I hope you will check out this fun challenge on the PI Blog. 
 An easy way to get started is to use your cut apart papers
 that are usually included in each collection.  


Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!