Sunday, June 18, 2017

Summer Fair Fun

Happy Father's Day to all of the amazing guys out there! Today we are celebrating and scraplifting an amazing design by Anna.  Here's my take using new Simple Stories Summer Days. Go check out Paper Issues blog post for everyone else's cool design variations on this scraplift.

A few more to get a closer look:
I was messing around with various stitches as Anna has stitching on her layout.  I was using the We R Stitch Happy machine and was not watching the tension settings--so I stitched a few times on some spots to make it look purposeful and messy!  Sometimes you just have to embrace the mess. I super love my new We R pink sewing machine

The photo's shadow angle from standing under the midway fair games tent gave the perfect design nod to an angled layout. It was fun to mix a bunch of Summer Days prints and papers together to go with the bright and playful photo of Ryan winning at Whac-a-mole!  I sprinkled ephemera pieces and stickers from Summer Days around to mimic Anna's Pinkfresh design elements.



Thanks for taking a peek!  
I have been missing playing with paper and
 was so happy I could play along with this week's scraplift!
Save 20% with my code: Stacie at Paper Issues

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!