Friday, June 23, 2017

Free File Friday: Summer Vibes

We love cutting out files on Fridays!  Even better when they are FREE files to use from Paper Issues.  Check out our spotlight today on everything with a summer vibe.  So.many.ideas! Go check out the blog at Paper Issues for awesome summer page ideas.
I was at the lake when I worked on this project, so I naturally grabbed the whitecaps on the lake background.

I added Pebbles Sunshiny Day, Amy Tangerine On A Whim, Bella Blvd Secrets of the Sea, and gold title words from Crate's Oasis line.


 I added machine stitching for the waves in the openings of the cut file for a white on white effect. Grab the AT On A Whim water color resist tags,  as they are so much fun to customize!


 I used the Magical cut file word "smile" to add a wavy word and layer to the photo.

Thanks for checking out the up close details on my FFF cut file layout.  I hope you play along with this challenge and post your creations in the Facebook June FFF album.
Tag PI online so we can ooh and aaah over your amazing work with the cut files.

Here's a few ideas to get you going and downloading the files at Paper Issues:

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!