Thursday, May 4, 2017

Work that Title May: Riding the Waves

Working Title is up on the PI blog with Amanda and it is all about making your title be on the move--wavy, in a circle... you get the idea.  I went with waves for this picture from Ryan running into the ocean on Spring Break.

A few close ups to show the wavy, water details:

I stashbusted the Crate Paper Wonder collection stickers and ephemera.  
I wanted a pop of coral with the teal and this CP collection worked well.  
I added Maggie Holmes Chasing Dreams chipboard pieces to the layers.
The Pebbles ombre Thickers are so beautiful to use on watery designs like this! 
The teal watercolor paper is in the American Crafts' Hello Spring collection.


I love the little alphas from Elle's Studio.  I buy all of the colors so I have them on hand to coordinate with all of my projects and PL layouts.  The waves background cut file was so easy to work with to create an instant background. I used it as water, but another idea would be to use it like woodgrain.


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find a fun way to make your title wrap around your page.

 If you have time, check out all the things in stock at Paper Issues.  
While you are filling up your cart, don't forget code: Stacie for 20% off everything!
Have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!