Saturday, May 13, 2017

Project Pocket: The Mouse & Me

A new challenge at Paper Issues is live on the blog today: Project Pocket!  I pulled out my new stash of Simple Stories Say Cheese III.  My son had an epic experience with meeting Mickey Mouse on Main Street.  Mickey grabbed Ryan's hand and walked him over to kiss Minnie Mouse and then paraded him further to his meet and greet spot!


A few close ups to see more Simple Stories, Mickey Mouse and Ryan:

I cut down larger Simple Stories pocket page cards to fit in the 3x4 pockets.  Layering chipboard stickers, cardstock stickers, flair and enamel dots are an easy way to personalize pocket page cards and to create dimension in the pockets.

My enamel dot Mickey to add more pops of black against the darker red.

Thanks for stopping by!  It was fun to get back into the Project Life style creating and get more pictures into albums!
I hope you'll try out the new Pocket Project challenge and get creating layouts and scrapping in the pockets!
Save 20% on all things in stock at Paper Issues.  Use code: Stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!