Thursday, May 11, 2017

Pawsitively Pets: Ryan & Ruff

Today on the Paper Issues blog it's all about pets with another fun month of Pawsitively Pets.  I went the alternate route this month and documented my son's favorite dog-stuffed pet style, Ruff.

This dog is the mega sized stuffed animal from IKEA.  Ryan was one at the time and it was so cute to see him in the cart with the huge dog. Once the dog was in the cart....nope, no way, was that thing going out of his hands!

I wanted to use up some of my American Crafts Hazelwood collection by one canoe two.  I love this bold plaid print and mixed with black and white photos, it just pops!



I am so glad these photos of Ry and his fave fluffy dog worked with the Hazelwood collection.  I love the look of all of it together.  The Hazelwood cork embellishments were the perfect match to his dog Ruff.

The Hazelwood collection had so many beautiful shades of cool colors.  I added the 6 x 12 accent stickers to the tag cluster.

I hope you will join us this month with the "three things I love about" your pet or zoo adventure, or stuffed animal!!

As always save 20% with coded: Stacie  in the Paper Issues store.

.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!