Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Notable Quotable May

Check out the new Notable Quotable challenge to get you inspired and ready to create this month!
I love this quote that Michelle inspired us with!


I went with the flowers and explained how on vacay, I always stop for hibiscus.  These tropical flowers make me feel like I am back in Hawaii or on some other amazing island! I used a free cut file from PI called Tropical Orchid and Elle's Studio Live Laugh Love mixed with wood veneer from Cocoa Vanilla Studios.


Elle's Studio newest collection, Live Laugh Love is pretty and full of fun color for spring/summer.  I love the backgound paper.  The green is such a beautiful color and the mixed media brush strokes makes it fabulous and fast to create with!

The Elle's Studio coordinating enamel dots and puffy stickers are so perfect for quick embellishments.  I love the brush script alpha wood veneer from Cocoa Vanilla Studios Wild Heart.  I love how this looks paired with the cut file.

There are sooooo many new collections in the store, so do not delay and go fill up your cart!

I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!