Friday, May 5, 2017

Free File Friday Florals

Hello!  I am so excited to be up on the Paper Issues blog today with my new post featuring all of the free files available at Paper Issues!  
Since it is the beginning of May and all of the April showers should've brought the May flowers, we are all about the floral cut files that you can find in the shop.

Here's my take using the Rhapsody floral cut file.  I was wanting to fussy cut the beautiful Crate Paper floral paper from the Oasis collection and this fun cut file was so much fun to do paper piecing with all of the leftover scraps.
I kinda love how this turned out.

The gold accents from CP Oasis were perfect for a pop of glitter and shine. I absolutely need more of the gold puffy phrase and heart stickers that you see next to the 6x12 Oasis stickers.  
They are so pretty!
I added pink watercolor splatters in a few places throughout the layout because there wasn't quite enough pink already!!
The cut file was also cut out of pale pink cardstock.  Once again chime the pink bells! 

Paper piecing on the back of cut files is a fun way to attack your pile of scraps or use 6x6 paper pads.   I love the way the random pattern pieces look inside of the cut file.  I also tend to add foam adhesive under the cut files to add dimension and shadows to the project.  When I added the fussy cut flowers from Crate Paper Oasis to the background cardstock paper I only added adhesive to the centers so that I could curl up the edges of the petals.

Please check out the Paper Issues blog and see more floral inspiration.  Here are just a few of the 100s of cut files that are FREE at Paper Issues.

Here's the new free file going into the PI shop today made especially for iNSD at Paper Issues.  We can't wait to have you play along with our challenges tomorrow during our NSD Scrap n Chat.
  
I hope you'll play along with one of them and post your project in the PI Facebook group this month. 
 If you post on social media, make sure you use #paperissues or #PIcutfile or #PIfreefileFriday so we can send some love your way!

If you are looking for an awesome discount, use code: Stacie to save 20% at Paper Issues.

Thanks so much for checking out our first Free File Friday!
Stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!