Monday, May 1, 2017

Design Team News!

Eeeeeeep!  I am ever so excited and grateful for the opportunity to be a part of the amazing Paper Issues design team for another term.
Check out the May-September 2017 Design Team:
Image may contain: 18 people, people smiling, child and closeup
Yep, that's me in the bottom row.  I am looking forward to all that is new this month at Paper Issues.  New challenges, new blog posts, and a few new teammates.  We are ready to kick off this term with lots of inspiration and fun ideas to try!

I sure hope you'll join us online on Instagram, on the blog, Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter. Yes, check out all of the places, so you don't miss a thing!  The store is the best part and full of new products or free files!

As always, save 20% every purchase you make at Paper Issues with my code: Stacie

Thanks so much for checking out my blog today.
  I hope you kick off May in a wonderful way!
Make someone's day!
-Stacie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!