Friday, March 3, 2017

Pinspire Me: March

The Paper Issues Mood Boards for PInspire Me by Mary-Ann always get me inspired to get a project done!  Check out the PI blog today for tons of inspo!
I was inspired by the greens, palms, and painting image!

For my take, I used Amy Tangerine On A Whim.  I love the bright colors and pops of orange.


I got messy with gesso and paint.


 Layers and texture for this one!


 Love the AT On A Whim details around the photo.


 Amy Tangerine On A Whim watercolor resist tags are so much fun to make and then add to your projects.


I hope you are inspired to go for the green or get inspired by so many other possibilities on the mood board!

                     Save 20% off of everything at the Paper Issues store.  Use code: Stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!