Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Sweet Nothings Love You

Check out the weekly product spotlight at Paper Issues.  The gorgeous Sweet Nothings by Fancy Pants Designs is our focus today!  It has such pretty colors and patterned papers to use beyond Valentine's Day!
I used two free cut files from the Paper Issues store.  The wreaths cut file includes 4 wreaths and this is one of them.  I backed many of the heart leaves and left a few open. 
 The puffy stickers include many sequin stickers so I placed those throughout the layout along with the paper sequins included in the ephemera bits and pieces pack.


India ink splatters are a fave of mine.  I love the shine it has after it dries.

The puffy hearts are a total must have!  I love the funky shapes and the assortment of solid and patterns!  Great for layering on ephemera, too!


Have a lovely day!  
I hope you are able to stop by the Paper Issues store to check out all of the new collections and free cut files.  These files make for an easy page design once they are cut out!  Be sure to tag us when you use things from Paper Issues!  We'd love to see what creative ideas you have!
Save 20% off of all of the items in the store.  Use code: Stacie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!