Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Little by Little: Shimelle

Today on the Paper Issues blog, we are spotlighting Shimelle's new collection Little by Little.  I loved the mix of brights and pastels for a fun and playful layout about my son wearing his crown pretending he was the king.


I loved the details on this B side of the feather paper for my background. I wanted to fussy cut the triangles from this Higgledy Piggledy paper into bunting/banners and the diagonal lines make a perfect spot to place them.


The papers work so well together and the colors pop from the matching collection embellishments! The mini polka dots that are on the papers are picked up in the wooden button embellies and on the alpha Thickers.  I love the polka dots on the Magic tag!  The foam phrase Thickers are so versatile and come in black and white!


 I hope you'll try cutting up the triangle paper or another pattern in Shimelle's gorgeous collection. There are so many papers that are perfect for some fussy cutting action!  I love to do projects like that while I am watching a tv show!


One more peek!  I love dimension and the shadows it creates on my pages.

Have an amazing day! Thanks so much for stopping by.  
I hope you get out your Shimelle collection and start cutting into it to create something fun!

If you need Shimelle's new collection, Little by Little, check it out in the store and grab it all.  The colors and patterns make this a perfect spring addition to your projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!