Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Roll the Dice January

January's Roll the Dice is adorable--go check out Rachel's video roll!  I used a collage photo and busted out a four word title.  That was hard--everything I wanted to say was 5 or more words!
I was stash busting and this time I was chopping into Bella Blvd.  I mainly used Addison and Oh My Stars for this sports theme page!



Some of the title pieces and stickers are from older Bella collections, but they keep their color palette so they they work so well together!  I love the polka dot Bella chipboard alpha.
 I stitched the photo mat of paper strips down as well as the side clusters!  It was dual purpose, I wanted stitching on the LO and  I ran out of adhesive and was using older adhesives which were not staying adhered down! Sewing machine to the rescue!



Thanks for looking!
I hope you will try this challenge out!  Get out a collage photo like I did, or use 4 photos and 4 words in your title!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!