Tuesday, December 6, 2016

You Send My Heart Into Orbit Take 5 Tuesday

I love our monthly challenges at Paper Issues, and Take 5 Tuesday is up there as one of my favorites!
I love Mary Ann's challenge list of items to use each month in your project.  
Here's what I picked from the December list:
  1. Blue 2. White 10. mist/paint 12. Alpha Stickers 13. stickers I used the new Carta Bella Space Academy.

 I love the thickness of the paper and how both sides of the paper have fun patterns or text about space!  This journaling cards paper worked fabulous with the free cut file.  I love how it looks like it's bursting right out of the sky!


I used Elle's Studio alpha stickers for my long title.   I used lots of Space Academy ephemera and stickers for my dimension and space details.  I cut the cut file out of this spectacular paper.


Thanks for looking and happy creating!  
We can't wait to see all of your creative designs for Take 5 Tuesday in the Facebook PIFF group and on Instagram.  

Go check out Carta Bella in the Paper Issues store.  Save 20% with code: Stacie 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!