Saturday, December 10, 2016

Sketchy Saturday

Today is a gorgeous new sketch at a Paper Issues!  Check out the Paper Issues blog today for Amy's sketch and the design team's take on this fun, multiple photo sketch.

I went with Merry and Bright by Fancy Pants Designs.  This is all about the December tradition of the elf.
I have a vintage Elf on the Shelf that was passed along to me from my grandmother.  This golden elf is named Twinkle and my youngest two think it's the funniest thing in the world to search for this elf each morning!
I mainly stuck to the sketch this month and added lots of Fancy Pants Designs Merry and Bright for easy coordination!

Here are some close ups of the beautiful Merry and Bright!

I love these Tall Tyle letters from The Cut Shoppe. I backed them and then added white papers behind it!  I loved the pack of  Merry and Bright tags and used many of them on this LO.  


These tags by Merry and Bright are the cutest.    I used some as gifts, as shown above by the LO title.


Thanks for checking out my blog today.  I hope you'll take some time this weekend to get crafty!  Use this sketch and post yours in the Sketchy Saturday thread on Facebook PIFF for a chance at a PI giftcard!
So many new collections and supplies!  Get all of it for your gifts to yourself!  Get 20% off with code: Stacie.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!