Monday, December 5, 2016

Remember December- New Issue at PI

Hello!  Happiest of December wishes to you!  
We are kicking off this month with a new issue- Remember December on the Paper Issues blog.
I hope you are inspired and take the time to play along after your cards are sent and the cookies are baked!
Here's my layout with this super cute picture of my littlest reindeer when he was two at his Christmas concert!  I used Illustrated Faith Christmas and Bella Blvd's Holly Jolly Christmas.


The background is the holly branches cut file is from Just Nick Studio and the pops of red are this gorgeous Sweater Weather paper by Bella Blvd. I wanted the white on white look and added white stitching to the branches.  The border paper is by Illustrated Faith and I love the bold black with a look of snow balls on it!



I added ephemera from the bits pack of Illustrated Faith's Christmas and the cardstock stickers from Holly Jolly and IF's Christmas. 
Aren't these bits and pieces from Illustrated Faith's CHRISTmas line just too cute?!  I love the little reindeer and how it works with my photo of Ryan.


 I added my date and journaling to the side (the only long space I had available without a cut file layer on it!)

 I love the white on white detail from the cut file and the ephemera pieces!  It makes me think of snowy branches on our trees here!

Thank you for joining us at Paper Issues with our new issue!  We hope you will document something about December, holidays, family traditions, etc... and post it to the challenge album!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!