Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Pinkfresh Oh Joy

It's beginning to look a lot like.... NOOOOOOOO!!  I am so not ready for snow or Christmas quite yet even though it is predicted here later this week, but it sure was fun to get out my photos from last winter and scrap them using the new Pinkfresh Studio, Oh Joy collection for this product spotlight at Paper Issues.
Ryan loved eating the fresh snow from his gloves last year as a three year old!  He was just mesmerized by the fluffy snow coming down. 

 The Oh Joy collection worked so well with fun winter photos. I added the puffy alphabet from last year's winter Pinkfresh collection to make my title.  I used puffy stickers from Oh Joy, but others in the collection such as the  mirror stickers  have similar designs.

The tree had the perfect spot for journaling!

I love the Pinkfresh Oh Joy stickers and washi tapeand the pretty gray starry paper.  I layered cardstock and vellum along with foam dots to pop up the photo.

Last season's Pinkfresh collection Christmas Wishes had the cutest puffy alphabet, and you are in luck(!!) these acrylic aqua star stickers are still available in the PI store.  They are super cute and come in several shapes and colors to work with many holiday collections!

I added black India ink splatters to the top half of the background to mimic the bottom section of the paper design.

I hope you are inspired by the team's product spotlight today on all things Pinkfresh. Grab more from the Paper Issues store with my code: Stacie to save 20%
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!