Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Hello Fall PI Spotlight

Today we are on the Paper Issues blog and Facebook group with a Product Spotlight on Simple Stories Hello Fall.  I have used this collection several times in the past few weeks and it is still a favorite of mine!  This time I went with more mixed media in my background and kept the page more  minimalist.
I started out with clear gesso on my background and then added gelatos with a brush to get the wispy look on the edges.
I used bits and pieces of ephemera mainly around my photo mat. The 4x6 sticker pack has so many options for date stickers, smaller scale stickers to coordinate with the chipboard, cardstock sticker sheet, and ephemera.
I love dimension on my pages so I lifted up my photo of my husband and I at an October barn venue wedding. I mixed up the floral chipboard, stickers, and ephemera to create different levels and depth in the arrangements.
The Simple Stories bradz or metal clips are such a favorite detail to add.  I love the metal edges and added shine it gives the lower corner cluster.
I hope you will check out the rest of the team's gorgeous inspiration on the blog using this fabulous Simple Stories fall collection.
If you must shop, Paper Issues is the place to go!  Use my code: Stacie to save 20%.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!