Saturday, November 12, 2016

Cut It Up November

It's a new Cut It Up Challenge for the month of November at Paper Issues. Danielle created this awesome Triangle Puzzle. I used Fancy Pants Golden Days for my project.
This collection worked well with this photo of my parents with all of their grandchildren.  The special detail was we had these photos taken on their actual anniversary and the photo shoot was their gift.

I used the busy floral Forever With You print for the triangles and decided to keep the rest of the background clean.  Often I add watercolors or gelatos, but this helped keep the focus on the photo on center stage.
I stitched with gold thread around the cut file and then placed the photo and stitched into the cut file.
I used several of the puffy stickers.  I love that the angle/arrow stickers fit perfectly in the angles of the cut file.
I love the flair that is part of the collection.  It has sweet sentiments and images that make it all coordinate.  I fussy cut some of the florals and layered them.
I can't wait to see what you make with the free cut file.
Don't forget the Fall Crop is going on in the PIFF Facebook group  Nov 11-13 and we need you to get scrappy with us!  Complete one challenge or all of them!  The more you scrap the more chances for prizes.  See you there!
There's a special 30% store code: CROPSHOP  Shop for it all!  (code ends 11-13)  If you are too late,  the code: Stacie gets you 20% off at Paper issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!