Sunday, October 9, 2016

Pinspire Me October



We are super spooked and loving this new fun mood board from Paper Issues Pinspire Me on the blog!  Check out this amazing board:

I was inspired by the super crazy eye balls, cobweb, and bat.  I grabbed Doodlebug's Boos & Brews from the Paper Issues store and had fun layering Trick or Treak papers from Bella Blvd from my stash along with a new paper from Bella's Spooktacular collection.
I love how this picture of my daughter last Halloween looks with the fun Halloween bits.  The enamel spiders and eyes from Doodlebug are a must!  I love the way they shine and have such a playful spin on this page about my glasses wearing girl!
I was inspired by fellow PI team member, Kathy Skou, and her Doodlebug layout here.  I loved her stitched border and that led me to the multiple stitching lines for the webs.  I love the inked wood veneer bats that are in this lower corner with the magic potion. 
I hope you are able to get out your Halloween, outdoors, or get inspired by the beautiful colors in the mood board.  Be PInspired with us and add your projects to our Facebook group.  As always, shop your heart out and save 20%:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!