Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Paper Issues Take 5 Tuesday

I love picking items from the Paper Issues' Take 5 list and turning them into a layout!  It really makes me focus on how I can incorporate each detail into my design.  For September here are the options:
I used circles, wood veneer, letter stickers, globe/map, a border (stitching and paper), and enamel dots.  I love this paper collection called You Are Here from Simple Stories.  It was perfect for documenting summer travel and island life.
I hand stitched all around the circles that I had previously sketched with the Silhouette Cameo silver sketch pen. The sketch can be found on Ashley Horton's You Tube channel.  I was inspired from her first week of Stretch Your Sketch as she hand stitched around her circles.  Next, I started layering my circles.  This was fun to stick with a collection and not have to worry about if things coordinate.  The Simple Stories You Are Here collection has die cuts, stickers, pocket page designs, and papers (and so much more!).
Thanks so much for taking a peek at this travel LO done for Take 5 Tuesday at Paper Issues. Don't forget to document all of your summer adventures.  Save money on your next check-out with the code: Stacie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!