Saturday, August 13, 2016

Give me all the colors

I was so inspired by the colors in the August mood board at Paper Issues. The PInspired images that prompted this were the camper lines and colors in the roller skates/sky.
The new Pink Paislee collection by Paige Evans in my order from Paper Issues got me chopping strips of the painted stripes paper 4 and fringe scissor cutting them. It was easy and harmless!
I added the Crate Paper Thickers (the pink version would also be cute!) to the lower corner to bring the eye down to the bottom of the fringe rainbow.
I used the Take Me Away collection word Thickers, thread, stickers, and enamel hearts from Illustated Faith to the cluster areas. I also used the fun polka dots from Fancy Free paper 4.
I fussy cut the scroll quote from a page of quotes paper #24. It fit well with the Old San Juan, Puerto Rico colorful buildings picture from my June vacation. I hope you give fringe cutting a try on a page or on embellishments!
 Also, I found out that fringe scissors aren't liked by airport screening machines or the TSA! The guy was intrigued and almost practiced cutting with them. He let me keep them; I told him I was a teacher prepping for the new school year! I guess I better fringe up something fun for my classroom now!! Have a crafty and fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!