Saturday, July 30, 2016

Digging the Beach

Playing along with the July sketch at Creative Scrappers.
The cut file I used is from Just Nick Studios called the chopsticks background. I selected just a section of it to work with the sketch.
I used several Crate Paper Maggie Holmes papers from Shine to coordinate with this sandy picture. The Thickers and cork embelishments played into the sand color vibe as well!
Always fun to document summer photos of family at the beach. They spent so much time digging and burying each other in the sand! This quote went well with this moment!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun layout! Awesome take on the sketch!!!Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the inspiration and fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!