Saturday, July 11, 2015

#allthethings

A grid design is a great way to showcase several pictures without overwhelming the page. I created this LO back in March for PI's online Scrap event and realized I never blogged it. Our family adores our time at Disney parks so this is a snapshot of a day at Disney World in March doing #allthethings ! 
I wanted to use wood veneer numbers to correspond to the vellum journaling at the  bottom of the page.
The fun #allthethings cut files are from The Cut Shoppe. I watercolored it to coordinate with the Amy Tangerine papers. The grid of circles can be found on Kim Watson's blog. Here's to hoping all the things are magical in your world today!
Linking up to Tech This Out on the PI blog. Hashtag titles are super fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!