Thursday, June 11, 2015

but first, coffee

I adore coffee.  It takes me back to sitting at my grandma's kitchen table and enjoying sips of her coffee with lots of creamer.  It's no doubt how I developed a taste for it!  This title cut file, but first, coffee, can be found for free in the Paper Issues shop.  That was my starting point for my layers.
The coffee cup cut file was from Kelly Purkey's Studio Calico Sketchbook class.  Her washi strips are included on my page as well.  I used lots of Shimelle's True Stories papers and embellishments.  The best part of waking up stamp is from Evalicious.  That adds to the Grandma remembrance-- she was a Folger's coffee lover!

I added lots of word and phrase stickers from Crate Paper- Maggie Holmes Confetti collection and from Ali Edwards Firsts kit.  It was fun to play off of the "first" word in various sayings.  This close up also shows the delicious wood grain cardstock paper from American Crafts.
Hope your day involves a cup of Joe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!