Wednesday, April 1, 2015

You are my Sunshine

Brooklyn picked out this colorful hat while visiting the beach in Naples, FL for Spring Break.  It was perfect against the citron chairs at the resort later in the week.  I loved this cut file found free from the Paper Issues store:You Are My Sunshine
I used a variety of papers from Studio Calico, Webster's Pages,  and Dear Lizzy.  The wood veneer pieces are from Chic Tags Cloud 9 Bloom .  
The yellow washi tape is from the Studio Calico March Odyssey kit.  After photographing the page, I stitched it down in place!
I typed up the additional lyrics to the song using the same font and made it into a flag.
May the weather cooperate and continue to shine this spring!
Check out the link up at Paper Issues blog here.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!