Monday, April 13, 2015

#1 Fan

Since it is the start of the MLB season, I figured it was the perfect time to pull out a baseball themed picture!  The Pinspired Board on Paper Issues Facebook group, gave me the extra inspiration to get it done.
The cut file, Dancing Circles, by 17 Turtles, had the overlapping circles which I added details to two of them to mimic the baseball look.
The "all about that Base" printable card can be found in Paper Issues store in the free files section.

The "right now" and # sign stamp are from Elle's Studio and the numbered paper is from the Odyssey kit from Studio Calico.

Batter Up!  Hope you are able to catch a game this season with your loved ones.  I love going for the beautiful outdoor weather and the delicious food (...baseball, too.)

2 comments:

  1. um. YES. it IS all about that base! GORGEOUS page, and i love how you've used the cuts and printables! i'm also TOTALLY loving the patterned paper you used for the background! thanks for joining us for the current link party at Paper Issues!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!