Friday, February 6, 2015

XOXOXOX Love You

It was fun to see Brooklyn's pretty pictures  from our fall photo shoot when I scrolled through the Paper Issues blog and saw: 
Here's the link to their blog and where to locate the fun cut file I used to create this.


Paper Issues: Die Cutting Saturday Winner!: Thank you to everyone who participated in Die Cutting Saturday ! We had so many great entries it was hard to choose just one! The winn...







I had been hoarding this ombre Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper Open Book pink wood paper.  It was perfect with the fun XOXOXOXOX background cutfile from the Paper Issues store.  It is free!  I repeated the pattern from a small Project Life style card to make it fit a 12x12 background.  The Heidi Swapp white Color Shine adds just a bit of shimmer to partner with the glitter pop from the Maggie Holmes Open Book Thicker words- Love You and the fun hearts.  The pale pink tag is from Target Dollar Spot.  I love the small kraft heart by the twine!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!