Thursday, February 26, 2015

Here We Go Wood Photo Holder

This slice of wood was sitting around in our storage room as a trophy of sorts from Oktoberfest in Big Bear Lake, CA. My husband and his friend won the log sawing competition and this was their speedy sawing slice! After seeing Shanna Noel's project on Amy Tangerine's blog in August Love Seriously Altered Wood Project, it prompted me to create my own version of this cool wood art!
I used the Amy Tangerine Kal Barteski Thickers as a mask when I sprayed it with black chalkboard paint. I removed the stickers and washi tape that protected the outer bark. Next, I hot glued the American Crafts clip on and had an instant Instagram sized photo holder!  Love this rustic touch in our living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!